16 July 2008

Normality has been resumed (sort of)

OK, where have we been? Well, now that Owen has reached five months old (yes, five months!) and we're starting to get a little bit of normality back into our lives, then hopefully we'll be blogging a bit more frequently from now on.

Here's a recent piccie of Owen which I absolutley love. It kind of sums up his attitude to life!


And he's now starting to eat his (liquified) solids. Rice, apple and carrots are his favourites.


There's some more pics of Owen on Flickr and I'll upload some more over the next week so take a look.

Also we have finally given up our luddite fight against social networking and have put ourselves on Facebook. Look us up under Dave's name and you'll find us lurking over there too...

Lots of news to tell you but as there's quite a lot I'll save it until the next post. In the meantime, here's a treat for our foreign readers. Despite being tales from SE23, I have posted precious little about Forest Hill itself. So, here's a little flavour of what you're missing:



Forest Hill Day at the Horniman Museum - lovely!


Power sub-station fire at the end of our road - no electricity all morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you blogging again. I came across your blog when I was searching for SE23 blogs, having moved into Forest Hill a few months back.

I was also quite close to the Forest Hill fire a few weeks back.

Your baby pics are *very* cute !!!

Dave and Sara said...

Hi, thanks for the comment and glad you like the pics of Owen! I'm definitely planning to blog more about life in Forest Hill, it really is a lovely place. (I posted the power station fire photo as bit of a joke!)